Frequently Asked Questions
View Rent Payouts of all Estates
If you are the real-life owner of one of the estates listed or of one of the images used and you'd like us to remove it/them, please contact us and we'll remove the estate or picture immediately. [email protected]
- What is EtherEstates?
- EtherEstates is a game built on Ethereum that lets you own a completely unique blockchain representation of estates and monuments around the world! After purchasing an estate, you'll start earning rent and the market price will automatically increase. Anyone can then buy the estate off you for the new market price and you'll receive the proceeds from that sale.
- How Do I Buy An Estate?
- To purchase an estate all you need to do is download Metamask then click the buy button! You will then be shown as the owner of the estate, it will show up in your "My Estates" page, and you'll begin earning rent immediately.
- What is Rent?
- Rent is a concept used only by EtherEstates. A percent of the profit generated when one player buys a property from another goes to taxes on the estate. This money is put in a rent pool and paid to ALL OWNERS who currently own other estates! Depending on the estate owned, you will get a larger or smaller percent of the pool. If you want to see which estates pay out the most, Click Here
- How Do I Earn Rent?
- Rent is earned automatically as long as you own a property. Every EtherEstates purchase made while you own that property will earn you a percent of the taxes paid on that purchase, so hold onto those estates!
- How Do I Collect Rent?
- The amount of rent you are currently owed shows at the top of the My Estates page and all you need to do to collect is click the "Collect Rent" button! These funds will then automatically be transferred to your Ethereum wallet.
- How is the Rent Pool Calculated?
- The money for the Rent pool is taken from profits of all sales made on the site. Anywhere from 5-10% of the profit of a sale is taken and put into the pool. Each property is then granted a percent of that pool determined by their payout percent. Rent is given automatically but you must click the "Collect Rent" button for it to be transferred to your wallet.